Propane: the “I can do that” fuel
Never underestimate propane: not only is it one of the most efficient and eco-friendly sources of energy around, it’s also one of the most versatile.
The truth is, propane can power just about any appliance inside or outside your Maryland home – and often do the job better and with fewer harmful emissions than other fuels.
How versatile is propane? Consider these home propane uses:
- Whole-house generators – We recently talked about the many benefits of these potentially life-saving units on this blog – propane will keep them going to keep you going.
- Water heaters – Today’s high-tech, high-efficiency water heaters – including tankless water heaters – could save 30 percent or more on your water heating energy bills.
- Furnaces – Today’s high-efficiency propane furnaces can reach nearly 99 percent efficiency, keeping your home toasty for less money.
- Space heaters – High-efficiency space heaters can be incorporated into a sensible zone heating set-up – or as a source of supplemental heat for workshops, home additions, basements, and more. And remember – they work as a heat source during power outages, too.
- Fireplaces, fireplace inserts, stoves, and log sets – The high-tech burners on today’s propane hearths are more realistic than ever, giving you the warm glow of a fire at the push of a button – and at about four times the efficiency of a wood-burning fireplace.
- Outdoor living equipment – From built-in propane grills to patio heaters, torches, fire pits and more, propane can make your outdoor space your home’s center of attention.
- Cooking ranges – Nothing beats the precision control of cooking with gas. With a propane range, you can indulge your inner chef.
- Clothes dryers – Propane dryers run are more efficient than electric models – and because they generate less static, your clothes will last longer.
Propane – discover the possibilities for your Maryland home! Contact us today to learn more about clean, green reliable propane gas delivery from Carroll Home Services.