Electric Water Heaters
- Durable, tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- DynaClean dip tube reduces lime and sediment buildup
- Tall, short and lowboy models available
- Thick CFC-free foam insulation for higher efficiency
- Available in 40, 50, 65 and 80 gallon capacity
- Standard 6-year tank warranty; optional 10-year or limited lifetime tank warranties available
Voltex® Heat Pump / Hybrid Type
- Absorbs environmental heat and transfers it to the water, at the same time cooling and dehumidifying the ambient air
- With an 80-gallon tank, more energy is created through the heat pump technology, resulting in larger savings
- Four operation modes: high efficiency, hybrid, electric and vacation
- User-friendly LCD display for easy interaction
- Conserves energy thanks to 2.4 Energy Factor (EF)
How it Works
The Voltex uses a heat pump to draw warm air from the room into the water tank. The result is very efficient production of hot water, with cooler and dehumidified air as a welcome by-product.
- Gallon Capacity: 60 or 80
- ENERGY STAR Qualified: Yes
- First Hour Delivery (Gallons): 51/68/66 or 70/84/76
- Standard Voltage: 240
- Standard Input: 2.0/4.5
- Electronic Display: Yes
- Insulation Thickness: 2
- Warranty (Tank): 10 Year
- Warranty (Parts): 10 Year
- No. of Elements: 2
- Est. Annual Cost: $201.00
Gas-powered Water Heaters
Standard ProMax® Models
ProMax® water heaters offer a wide range of solutions — from energy-saving models to high-recovery equipment ideal for large families who use high volumes of hot water.
All ProMax water heaters help you lower energy bills and provide exceptional reliability, while offering safety innovations such as C3 Technology™, which protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors. Our ProMax SL “side loop” models can even handle both water heating and space heating in your home.
- DynaClean™ dip tube reduces lime and sediment buildup
- Features C3 Technology™ that protects against accidental ignition of flammable vapors
- Environmentally friendly Green Choice® gas burner reduces NOx emissions by 33% compared to standard burners
- Piezo ignitor for easy “no match” pilot ignition
Tankless Gas Water Heaters
- Easy installation and PVC venting
- 3″ SCH 40 solid PVC up to 100′
- Industry’s highest energy-efficiency rating – 98%
- Ready Link® Cascade System
- Optional built-in recirculation system with buffer tank
- Advanced Eco Navien technology
- Extended lifecycle utilizing dual stainless-steel heat exchangers
- Advanced remote control – NR-10DU
- Industry’s best warranty!
Oil-Fired Water Heaters
Bock water heaters are the most popular oil-fired residential and commercial oil-fired appliances in the U.S., with capacities ranging from 20 gallons to 113 gallons with inputs from 60,000 to 173,000 BTU.
The Bock® Model 32E water heater is the market leader in energy efficiency with a .63EF rating and 170 gallons first-hour delivery. It meets the Department of Energy’s new higher energy standards coming in 2015 – no comparable competitive model meets those standards.
- Standard 5-year tank/heat exchanger residential warranty
- Single Turboflue® helical-fin heat exchanger
- Compact Model 20e water heater fits tight spaces with low overhead clearance
- Certified for use with Carlin® and Beckett® burners
Safe, reliable and convenient Toyotomi/Oil Miser water heaters operate on demand, which means there is no costly storage of hot water until it is needed – so you’ll save on your energy bills every month.
- Economical: reduces hot water heating costs by as much as 70 percent!
- Heats the water you need, when you need it…up to 240 gallons per hour
- Consistent water temperature
- Stainless-steel heat exchanger
- 88% efficient
- Proven trouble-free performance
- Safe: UL, CUL, home and mobile home approved
- Direct vent (as shown below) or chimney vent
- Small, compact size
- Limited 10-year warranty